9.08.2003

Lord of the Rings: The Inside Scoop
Thanks to the tireless efforts and weak work schedule of my roommate, I've been sent to yet another fantastically distracting website. The so-called "Secret Diaries" of the characters in the Lord of the Rings is a hilarious romp. Looks like September's reprojections will be put on hold yet again. Here's a few excerpts:
    Diary of Legolas, Day 33: "Boromir tempted by Ring. So tedious. Cannot be tempted myself, as already have everything I want i.e. perfect hair and a butt like granite."

    Diary of Ringwraith No. 5, Day 1: "Just opened Christmas pressie from Sauron. Pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty ring!"

    Diary of Aragon, Day Eleven: "Orcs killed: 7. V. good. Stubble update: Looking mangy. Legolas may be hotter than me. I wonder if he would like me if I was King?"

Now back to work...

No comments: