3.20.2006

Slow Work Day

I'm tired and not into the work thing today. Call it a hangover from all the Madness this weekend. As such, in an act of ultimate defiance, I actually participated in one of those chain emails today. Here are my answers, for your reading pleasure:
    Four places I have worked in my life:
    1. Mechanical Engineering for a Medical Company that produced gynecological equipment.
    2. Caddying at Manufacturer's GC in Philadelphia
    3. Bartending at Brittingham's Irish Pub in Phildelphia
    4. Testing MCI's phone systems for the Y2K bug in Phoenix, AZ

    Four movies I could watch over and over:
    1. The Empire Strikes Back
    2. Harry Potter and Prizoner of Azkaban
    3. Last of the Mohicans
    4. A Few Good Men

    Four Places I've Lived:
    1. Washington, DC
    2. Allegany, NY
    3. State College, PA
    4. Lansdale, PA

    Four TV shows I love to watch:
    1. Battlestar Galactica
    2. Lost
    3. The Simpsons
    4. Law & Order

    Four TV shows I loved to watch, but aren't on anymore:
    1. Magnum, PI
    2. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
    3. Scooby-Doo (original series, not anything with Scrappy)
    4. Johnny Quest

    Four things that really irritate me:
    1. When I don't get enough sleep
    2. Being judged
    3. Getting my ears flicked
    4. Hearing someone say how the prequels suck.

    Four places I've been on vacation:
    1. Ocean City, NJ
    2. Ocean City, MD
    3. Miami, FL
    4. Virigina Beach, VA

    Four websites I visit daily:
    1. Cinescape.com
    2. Hotmail.com
    3. MSNBC.com
    4. Byzantiumshores.blogspot.com

    Four names I would never, ever name a child:
    1. Shaniqua
    2. Bradley
    3. Jen
    4. Any name that whose spelling has been changed to make it 'unique'

    Four names I would consider naming a child, though I shouldn't:
    1. Balthazar
    2. Lucifer
    3. Anakin
    4. Spike

    Four of my favorite foods:
    1. Philadelphia Pizza Company's pizza with ranch dip
    2. Salmon sushi with wasabi and soy sauce
    3. Spaghetti with Meatballs
    4. Philadelphia Cheesesteak Factory's Mushroom cheesesteak

    Four Places I would Rather be Right Now
    1. In my La-Z-Boy at home
    2. Hawaii
    3. Practicing my Jedi skills on Yavin 4
    4. Snuggling
And, just for spice, I'm going to "tag" the ultimate list maker to do his own version. Of course, his answers won't be as 'correct' as mine.

No comments: