3.04.2003

Well, in case you've been unable to find a working television set, or for some reason have begun Lent early by shunning newspapers, we finally captured the kingfish brainpower behind al Queda this weekend, during what looks to be a massive hangover.

They also apparently took his two sons, 7 and 9 years of age into custody. I'm not sure how much brainwashing, er, indoctrinating they've had into their dad's way of life (I should say former way of life for mister-soon-to-be-living-the-rest-of-his-short-life-in-agonzing-pain [thanks Ving]), but I hope someone is considering their situation right now. I see two alternatives: re-education or death. Although it would be nice if these kids could be saved, I think that it might be better to have them "corrected" (in the Charles Grady from The Shining sense of the word) than risk having them grow up mad, mad and determined to 'avenge' in the name of "Allah".

Of course, I don't plan to win any flowers with this attitude, but in light of what this f-ing guy has done, I'm willing to walk on the dark side for a bit.

No comments: