4.17.2003

Short Counter-Point
My esteemed colleague (who may be receiving his own WMD in the mail shortly, heh heh heh) has written a short piece about credibility and WMD. Here's my observation on it:

Credibility of the piece depends purely on the perception of the reader. The commentary piece doesn't demonstrate one way or another. It is what it is, unless you start trying to find out the hidden meaning -- then it becomes a Rorschach test for whether you are a supporter of the administration or not. Either that or fuel for one's paranoia.

As for the WMD find, I'm not concerned in the slightest. I'm certain that if and when the time comes that is appropriate, elements will be revealed. Until then, I could care less what the objector-pundits demand. And neither should or does the administration. Good for them.

No comments: