12.06.2006

500 -- And reason to keep living

Well, as hard to believe as it is considering my intermittent posting habit, this is my 500th post. In all that time, I feel I should have some reflections on life and living, but that is SO 35th birthday.

Instead, I look to the future, and on the horizon is a gift for me. Christopher Moore (I've waxed on about him before) is releasing the sequel to my favorite book of all time next month, appropriately titled, "You Suck: A Love Story". You may all share, as long as you get your own damn copy (mine is pre-ordered, naturally).
I plan on getting mine signed by the author so I can have both signed. This makes me inexplicably giddy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Christopher Moore's book tour hits DC Feb. 8th.

See you there.

Thursday, February 08, 2007
07:00 PM
POLITICS & PROSE
5015 Connecticut Avenue NW Washington, DC 20008
202-363-7663