3.07.2008

The most anticipated movie of the year

What is it? The Dark Knight? Iron Man? Indiana Jones? No, my friends, according to the sonorifically-pleasing opening voice over on the clip below it is Anna Nicole.
I nearly did a spit-take when I heard the guy start talking. It is one of the funniest voice-overs I have ever heard, and if they guy doing it didn't use at least forty-two takes, he's a better man than I.

Regarding Anna Nicole, this is easily the most fascinating thing EVER about her. I never had any interest in her, and I have no idea what her baby's name is or who is the current guardian. I did wonder why anyone would fight over the child because clearly her mother was mildly retarded and the odds the kid would grow up to be any different are even. Oh wait, I just thought of a reason: money. Now that I think about it, when I was besieged by 'updates' it did seem like the custody battle was more of a sweepstakes than anything else. And damn it I caught myself going on about this chick. The end.

Via Cinematical.

No comments: