5.16.2008

OObjects.com

Being a lazy Friday afternoon, my Internet browsing led me to a fun time-killing site called OObjects.com. It has all kinds of neat lists to peruse.

Ejector seat? You're joking!

Where have I seen that building in film? My favorite has got to be the Ennis House, where Rick Deckard lived in Blade Runner:

Video of the elevator ride on the CN Tower. I got dizzy just watching it.


We all live in Yellow Submarines.

And if we can't all get along, we can settle our differences on a good vs evil Foosball table.The roster on the official site says:
    GOOD: Santa Claus, Sir Thomas More, Flash Gordon, Christopher Robin, God, St. Francis of Assisi, Dr. Jekyll, Mary Poppins, Mother Theresa, M.K. Gandhi
I'm sorry, but reading that list just cracks me up. I would love to be on the evil team just to whup God day in and day out.

No comments: